1. Prostate Cancer Prevention- An increased consumption of salutary isoflavones is linked with reduced threat of prostate cancer. One source of the emulsion is Red clover( Trifolium pretense). still, there is little information about these supplements' safety. These results were reported in Cancer Prevention Research, a journal of the American Association for Cancer Research( AACR).
2. Prostate Cancer Treatment- According to a report published in the October 2005 edition of Nutrition and Cancer, Zyflamend- a unique herbal excerpt medication, suppresses the growth of prostate cancer cells and causes them to tone- destruct.
3. Managing Cocaine jones- A study presented at the American College of Neuropsychopharmacology's( ACNP) periodic conference 2005, showed that the emulsion N- acetylcysteine( NAC) could modulate the goods of cocaine dependence . NAC is an herbal supplement known for its antioxidant parcels and is vended untoward.
4. Fertility Boost in women- Chasteberry was the condiment that showed bettered ovulation and restoration of progesterone balance in women. These results published in the April 2004 issue of the Journal of Reproductive Medicine were an outgrowth of a small airman study in by Stanford experimenters.
5. Combating Liver Cancer- The waterless splint excerpt( ALE) from the factory Acanthus ilicifolius- set up across India, increased the survival of cancer ridden creatures( mice) to a significant extent. Suggesting that the factory excerpt may be used to guard against liver cancer. The study appeared in the World Journal of Gastroenterology( volume 13, issue 48).